This is the compulsory part of each pray (5 prays a day), also it is the 1st starting chapter of Holy Quran
Bismi Al-Lahi Ar-Raĥmāni Ar-Raĥīmi
In the Name of Allāh, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful (Al-Fatihah 1:1
Al-Ĥamdu Lillahi Rabbi Al-`Ālamīna
All the praises and thanks be to Allāh, the Lord of the 'Alamīn (mankind, jinns and all that exists). (Al-Fatihah 1:2)
The Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful. (Al-Fatihah 1:3)
Māliki Yawmi Ad-Dīni
The Only Owner (and the Only Ruling Judge) of the Day of Recompense (i.e. the Day of Resurrection). (Al-Fatihah 1:4)
'Īyāka Na`budu Wa 'Īyāka Nasta`īnu
You (Alone) we worship, and You (Alone) we ask for help (for each and everything). (Al-Fatihah 1:5)
Ahdinā Aş-Şirāţa Al-Mustaqīma
Guide us to the Straight Way. (Al-Fatihah 1:6)
Şirāţa Al-Ladhīna 'An`amta `Alayhim Ghayri Al-Maghđūbi `Alayhim Wa Lā Ađ-Đāllīna
The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger (such as the Jews), nor of those who went astray (such as the Christians). (Al-Fatihah 1:7)
Other Prays from Quran:
1 . Rabbanā Lā Tuzigh Qulūbanā Ba`da 'Idh Hadaytanā Wa Hab Lanā Min Ladunka Raĥmatan ۚ 'Innaka 'Anta Al-Wahhāb
Our Lord! Let not our hearts deviate from the truth after You have guided us, and bestow upon us mercy from Your grace. Verily You are the Giver of bounties without measure. (Al-Quran chapter 3:8)
2. Rabbanā 'Ātinā Fī Ad-Dunyā Ĥasanatan Wa Fī Al-'Ākhirati Ĥasanatan Wa Qinā `Adhāba An-Nār
Our Lord! Grant us good in this world and good in the life to come and keep us safe from the torment of the Fire (Al-Quran chapter 2:201)
Prays from Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him)
1. Allaahumma 'innee 'as'aluka 'ilman naafi'an, wa rizqan tayyiban, wa 'amalan mutaqabbalan.
O Allah, I ask You for knowledge that is of benefit , a good provision , and deeds that will be accepted.
(Reference: Ibn Majah and others. See Al-Albani, Sahih Ibn Majah 1/152 and Majma'uz-Zawd'id 10/111)
2. Allaahumma 'innee dhalamtu nafsee dhulman katheeran, wa laa yaghfiruth-thunooba 'illaa 'Anta, faghfir lee maghfiratan min 'indika warhamnee 'innaka 'Antal-Ghafoorur-Raheem.
O Allah, I have greatly wronged myself and no one forgives sins but You. So, grant me forgiveness and have mercy on me. Surely, you are Forgiving, Merciful.
3. Laa 'ilaaha 'illallaahu wahdahu laa shareeka lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu wa Huwa 'alaa kulli shay'in Qadeer, Allaahumma laa maard'a limaa 'a'tayta, wa laa mu'tiya limaa mana'ta, wa laa yanfa'u thal-jaddi minkal-jadd.
None has the right to be worshipped but Allah alone, He has no partner, His is the dominion and His is the praise, and He is Able to do all things. O Allah, there is none who can withhold what You give, and none may give what You have withheld; and the might of the mighty person cannot benefit him against You.
Reference: Al-Bukhari 1/255, Muslim 1/414.
4. Allaahum-mahdinee feeman hadayta, wa 'aafinee feeman 'aafayta, wa tawallanee feeman tawallayta, wa baarik lee feemaa 'a'atayta, wa qinee sharra maa qadhayta, fa'innaka taqdhee wa laa yuqdhaa 'alayka, 'innahu laa yathillu man waalayta, [wa laa ya 'izzu man 'aadayta] , tabaarakta Rabbanaa wa ta'aalayta.
O Allah , guide me with those whom You have guided , and strengthen me with those whom You have given strength. Take me to Your care with those whom You have taken to Your care. Bless me in what You have given me. Protect me from the evil You have ordained. Surely, You command and are not commanded, and none whom You have committed to Your care shall be humiliated [and none whom You have taken as an enemy shall taste glory] . You are Blessed , Our Lord , and Exalted.
Abu Dawud, Ibn Majah, An-Nasa'i, At-Tirmithi, Ahmad, Ad-Darimi, Al-Hakim, and Al-Bayhaqi. See also Al-Albani, Sahih At-Tirmithi 1/144, Sahih Ibn Majah 1/194, and 'Irwa'ul-GhaW. 2/ 172.